Monjin is a next-gen, transformational platform for Talent Acquisition processes and outcomes. There is no other company globally which offers a combination of an interviewer network and ‘ready-to-view’ videos evaluated by experts along with the video interview platform.
So, Monjin is a first-of-its-kind, digital, video assessment platform based out of India, EU and US. The way it works is:
– An individual register with us online
– Based on the individual’s registered skill/ sub-skill he/ she would be interviewed by an expert (from our expert empanelled interviewers)
– The interviewer-rated video is then available to enterprises eliminating their need to source CVs, schedule interviews, find interviewers and take interviews. The client can then accept/ reject the candidate, further interview the candidate and roll out the offer.
The benefits are triple-fold:
– Enterprise: Reduce time (20-90%), management bandwidth and cost (agency recruitment fee, recruitment team size) by 30-80%
– Candidate: His/ her single video is visible to multiple companies
– Interviewers: Earn fees and can showcase their expertise to prospective employers
The write-up of Monjin appeared in the Economic Times. http://m.economictimes.com/small-biz/startups/startup-brings-next-generation-of-job-interviews-to-india/articleshow/53275295.cms.
Monjin was also featured in SMARTCEO http://www.thesmartceo.in/magazine/starting-up/taking-video-recruitments-a-notch-higher.html and YahooFinance http://finance.yahoo.com/news/monjin-launches-successful-video-based-155000133.html
About The role
Monjin is looking for Incredible, dynamic go-getter Team Leads(Recruitment) in Pune, who will be making a significant impact on people’s lives and help transform the Talent Acquisition ecosystem.
We hope to see great networkers here who can aggregate and curate assessment content.
When Monjin clients, have to look for good talent, they access Monjin and see the world’s first network of video Interviews, where candidates meet Monjin Interviewers. We help clients as quickly and awesomely as possible (lower cost, lower management bandwidth and quicker turnaround time).
Monjineers aka our dynamic recruitment specialists handle large volumes, wide variety of complex and vanilla skills in multiple industries and domains. Monjin holds multiple bulk drives. So we need people with high energy, excellent sourcing skills with strong technical recruitment background. This job requires logical brain and Spidey sense for problems.
The most important characteristic of the Monjin team is we help our people to work better, together. Our job is to help employers, Interviewers and candidates to deliver value through conducting interviews.
Below are the role specific details:
- Team Lead experience of 7 – 9.5 years
- Should be able to effectively manage, guide & motivate the team.
- Should have good expertise in Client Management/Stakeholder management.
- Should have expertise in Recruiting Analytics
- Must have experience in Domain specific hiring, skill based hiring, Market mapping.
- Must have experience independently handling campus drive, walk-in drives etc.
- This profile requires the Candidate to act as Individual Contributor as well as handle Team of (4-5 recruiters) and accountable to close all the requirement arising effectively.
- Should have relevant experience in recruiting core IT profiles for all levels from Entry Level to Leadership Hiring and on Vanilla to Niche, super niche skills sets.
- Should have good knowledge of IT terminologies & Stay current on trends and evaluate innovative, low-cost and effective sourcing methods to attract Best Talent from the Industry
- Should have effective Convincing skills to impress and attract top talent.
- Works on hiring for high volume positions and Screen and build a pipeline of candidates and provide a constant source of candidates for upcoming requirements.
Soft Skills required:
- Excellent Communication skills
- Negotiations skills.
In case you are interested in been a part of our dynamic team, please write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org